Friday, May 15, 2009
Catching up on life...again.....yet again...part 1
Well, as you can see, I have not posted in a while. About 2 months long. Since last post, Alice took part in a fitness competition. There were over 30 or so elementary schools in the area that chose to compete and Alice was one of the students selected for her school. Her event was speed rope, jumping as many times in a minute as she could. Alice did great, getting 158 jumps. She got a participation ribbon but was only 12 jumps fewer than first place for 3rd grade girls. I unfortunately did not have my camera with me so I have no pictures to post. She has a tshirt that she wore, with all the events & kids' names on the back. Alice is very proud of her shirt and so am I. I recently picked up a jump rope and tried to do what she did. Needless to say, it is a lot harder than it looks! I was horribly inept, but may strive to improve on that this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment