Well, I was too chicken to post about the Penguins during the Finals, and what a series it was! It went to 7 games and that game 7 was one of the most incredible games I've ever watched!!!! Fleury was outstanding in the goal, turning away all kinds of shots by Detroit, and the guys fought so hard to take the series to game 7 and to win it in Detroit, where they'd had trouble, well it was amazing!!! I was a nervous wreck watching, just like when I watched the Super Bowl! Pittsburgh is truly a city of champions again! I am so proud to be a fan. Now if only those Pirates would get their act together....
I found a bunch of images online and here is a slideshow in tribute to those champion Pittsburgh Penguins!!!!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment