We had to pop her shoulder back in last night and then she took a bath in Bengay. Ah, to be 40...
oh man, this is a good reminder that I'll need to throw some sort of shindig in 2 years for Ken's 40th. yikes. looks like you had a rockin time though, esp w/the pinata! :)
Happy B-day! We knew from the get-go!!! (-: You probably know who I am!!! My favorite Steeler is Hines!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We had to pop her shoulder back in last night and then she took a bath in Bengay. Ah, to be 40...
oh man, this is a good reminder that I'll need to throw some sort of shindig in 2 years for Ken's 40th. yikes. looks like you had a rockin time though, esp w/the pinata! :)
Happy B-day! We knew from the get-go!!! (-: You probably know who I am!!! My favorite Steeler is Hines!
Post a Comment