Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!! I got paroled!!

Today was the first day of school!!! Matthew started high school today and so far, so good. He got to take the bus this morning for being snotty and disrespectful, which for him was a very uncivilized 6:30 am. I've never known anyone who can sleep through almost 10 minutes of a buzzer alarm clock, but Matthew sure can! It took me a while to wake him up. Kristen got her bus at 7:30 and Alice around 8. Now that I know the timing, I can safely be nice to Matthew and drive him in the mornings, which will mean him waking up at 6 instead of 5:40. I reserve the right to make him catch the bus in the future, though.

Now, I can use my countdown for other important matters, like a certain football game in Pittsburgh the Sunday before Halloween!!!

No comments: