That Monday the 27th (July), we stopped by Mom's for a few hours to hang out. I did some laundry (thanks Mom!) and got an oil change so that light would go away that came on in PA during the drive up. Then after lunch, we headed up north to Lisa & Ken's for a few days. They are our best friends from when we lived up there. I love being up north; it is so relaxing and beautiful, and our friends have 80 acres and a farm. It was the perfect place for us to be. All 6 of our collective kids get along really well and it is so fun. I was happy that we got to be there during Cassondra's birthday and we celebrated by all going to see the newest Harry Potter movie. One of the days, we went down into Plattsburgh and saw some of our other friends, which was awesome. As much as I am growing to love NC, part of my heart will always belong up north!
Mom and Ed
it's puzzle time...
some more pictures...including one of the funniest lip balm products I've ever seen...Lisa found some of them at a garage sale (new, of course!)
wind technology meets bovine technology
Kayley and Alice 4 wheeling...
Matthew having fun projecting and staying out of trouble
Kristen and I chillin' in our shades...
gotta love redneck beauty products...
No comments:
Post a Comment