It seems hard to believe it's been 6 months already since we escaped from Indiana. In that time, we've endured 3 months in a cramped apartment, found some really crappy customer service (not surprisingly at a car dealership), found some really good customer service (our little Cary Midas), found a cool house with friendly neighbors and now we're getting acquainted with the Carolina heat. I am not used to 100 degree days but I guess I'm not a real witch after all, because I have not yet melted. I have spent almost my entire time indoors with the AC and ceiling fans, but when I've been outside, I haven't minded the heat.
So, here are some of the things I love about NC:
1. Maria, Robert, Dale & Dinah live near me (35 minutes away)
2. Sara, Andrew, Ella & Sasha are only 4.5 hours away.
3. Trianglemommies.com
4. Locopops
5. Milkshakes at the Cookout
6. Warm weather!
7. Having a yard with tall trees and wildlife
8. Durham Bulls
9. It's not Indiana
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment