Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time to get another Wheaties box

Well, my friend Lenny and I are happy to note that after a drought as long as we've been out of high school, the Boston Celtics get to hang another championship banner in the rafters! They put on a clinic, blasting the Lakers by 39 points last night! I read that the Celts had to board 3 planes before they could return from LA Sunday night due to mechanical issues, but I have to wonder, did the Lakers stay home? They did not even show up for the game! When I tuned in, Boston was up by 3 points, then went on a 24-6 run that just took on a life of its own.

The good news is also that I won't feel compelled to stay up until midnight watching sports until football season later this year. So I can catch up on sleep!

No comments: